Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Glimpse into the Future

Well I have a glimpse into the future and what I saw was absolutely amazing. Here is a glimpse at what i saw:



Well I can definitely say that these girls already have me tied around they fingers, as small as they are right now. I found myself dreaming and thinking about what they will look like and what their personalities will be like. I thought to myself that they are going to be so much fun to have around and amazing to see them learn and grow. I think I catch myself thinking too far ahead and knowing there are going to be times when I will wish they do one thing and instead they do something else but I guess that is how life goes.

I cannot believe that there is only about 13 weeks or so before they are here. Insane!! I am ready but at the same time not really ready because I have little idea of how to handle a baby and much less two of them. Luckily, Liz can handle things and I look forward to her being able to stay at home and care for our little girls. I can only imagine the experience she is going to have and I am going to try and push her to write her thoughts and potentially a book or something about her experience with twins because that would be interesting to read and see her thoughts. I do agree that the second trimester is good time for a pregnancy but the third is right around the corner and she is going to need more assistance as she gets bigger and the little girls get bigger.

So all in all, there has been some good days as we prepare for the future little people who will inhabit our house and enjoy playing and learning about this crazy world. I simply cannot wait and am eager to hold each one in my arms and sing to them and share my thoughts and experiences with these little minds. In just a few months, my life will forever change with two little faces that have already bring a huge smile to my face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment